Active Forum Topics - (view more)
- Open Pixel Project - Looking for help! by Hapiel
- Universal LPC Collection by ElizaWy
- Security - Add a appropriate SSL-Cert by Redshrike
- Weekly Challenge: Surt's Scraps (due March 26) by Mophs
- Site FAQ/Submission Guidelines Updates/Changes - PART 1 by DezrasDragons
- 2D Indie Game Art & Animation (pixel, vector, painted) by DesixStudios
- Building a Library of Images for Everyone by gfx0
- Experienced | 2D/3D Gaming Artist @ Indie Rates | Looking for Work by hephaestusent
Recent Comments - (view more)
- Re: "Chiptunes, sorta" by Aeitia
- Re: "Chiptunes, sorta" by MedicineStorm
- Re: 2D Game Orcs Sprite by hhx
- Re: A Bald Eagle by Aeitia
- Re: "CH-AY-NA" by Aeitia
- Re: A Bald Eagle by mold
- Re: Wintermute Game Engine Alternative Logo or Image sequence by mold
- Re: A million light years between us by Alexandr Zhelanov
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
Popular Art Collections - (view more)
New Art Collections - (view more)
Hello everyone, this is my first pixel art just for you.
Since I am not fond of laudanum flavored theme rpg, I thought about a little geeky something.
So I proudly present you the famous CRAY 1 provided with handsome Sgi doubtful purple colored tiles for your virtual data center.
What could you do with this big iron/dinosaur ? Well, a bunch of useless virtual stuff like :
- seti@home contest
- processing pixel art or ascii pr0n (COS is provided with a 7 bit ascii implementation)
- uptime and uname -a contest
- pissing off the invoce service of you power supplier, cause they will need to update their software with double double variables to sum your bills
- the faster your processor is, ...