- Someone willig to update Insane Bump python gimp plugin? by S-Farantopoulos
- Onision's music by MikeeUSA
- Experienced Indie Composer for Hire - Samantha Foster Sound by titanicpiano14
- Development team looking for artist/art director by Pingu.
- Free Music Resource by Eric Matyas
- Concept and 3d game artist looking for work by spukeanimation
- double post by spukeanimation
- 2D artist needed for match-3 puzzle game (Germany) by Tim Stern
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
Description and Notes:
Well, this is more a technical demo than a real game. The goal was to make a classical RPG. We ended up with a game that: - supports three platforms (Linux, Windows, MacOSX) - can use one of two multimedia/gaming libraries (ClanLib, SFML) - uses tinyxml and TmxParser to read resources, - implements an Entity/Component/System architecture - embeds Python for scripting - implements rendering, movement, collision, combat system. The .tar.bz2 archive contains all sources, resources, makefile and project files. The .zip file is an archive with a Windows executable and resources.