- Dark Souls-like Art by summonerx12
- Feedback on Team Deathmatch (Chi Land) by Chris_M_The_Gam...
- I have started modeling work on my video game by Chris_M_The_Gam...
- Free Music Resource by Eric Matyas
- All music at soundimage.org is now free for commercial use by Eric Matyas
- Using Liberated Pixel Cup Assets in a Commercial Game by MedicineStorm
- Modifying the LPC Graphics by MedicineStorm
- Open Adaptive Music Library by marcelofg55
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
Description and Notes:
Well, this is more a technical demo than a real game. The goal was to make a classical RPG. We ended up with a game that: - supports three platforms (Linux, Windows, MacOSX) - can use one of two multimedia/gaming libraries (ClanLib, SFML) - uses tinyxml and TmxParser to read resources, - implements an Entity/Component/System architecture - embeds Python for scripting - implements rendering, movement, collision, combat system. The .tar.bz2 archive contains all sources, resources, makefile and project files. The .zip file is an archive with a Windows executable and resources.